This is all for my friend John.
We met a couple of years ago in a summer school in France. After that section of french learning projet, we still contact with each other. We then become more and more familiar with each other, then we decided to get along with each other though we were at distance. It's a new task for me till I realized that it won't go well if there's a lack of cultural acquirements. And what I worried the most just happened today. Recently, I've spent lots of time doing homework and reviewing, I happened to be too careless to care about other people including John, then he got mad and thought that I was too selfish becuz there's only me, myself, in my mind. And he told me I can't always be busy on my stuff, put friends away, and go back to them after all stuff's done. I felt so sorry, and I think I just need some time to think and reflect a bit. We both need to cool down, just felt so sad during this moment.

沒有留言:
張貼留言