2007年10月26日 星期五

Journal-ING Holy Weather Holy Truth

Have you yet noticed the rapid change that happened in recent weather? Or you’ve just had enough with the words coming from the mouth of the forecast man? YES! I cannot agree with you more. I resent hot weather or warm and even sunny day. In contrast, I love an area that has clear season, and you can easily identify the weather by its environmental change. I think it’s the problem we encounter RIGHT NOW. Tell you what, everyday I got to prepare a light jacket, a bottle of sunblock lotion, an UV umbrella and of course a huge bottle of water. It’s all for late summer time. I think it’s the most annoying season throughout the year, cuz it’s so unclear! You can either have a morning of fall, an afternoon of hot summer and a night of winter. No wonder lots of people are getting sick or catching a cold. Okay, I know it’s a green house issue and I’ve just finished Al Gore’s The Inconvenient Truth. What I felt about the film is that “Wow, hey buddy, you’ve just told the truth, a truth that you’ve hided so long for your fellow Americans.” Okay, I’d say it’s a brave deed.

沒有留言: