2007年12月16日 星期日

Journal ING - Work for toll

Recently, I’v read an article from Newsweek relating to the hazards from working environment. It mentioned five major causes that will damage your health such as sights for sore eyes, a pain in the back, noises, desk-side noshing and bad vibes. I totally agree with these statements. And I think that the mentions above not just tally with the office worker also school students.
Frankly, I bet everyone knows about the problem we have, but we just never listen! We’re told not to stay up late, not to eat fast-food, but no one really cares. We often wait until the consequence breaks out then we will do some adjustments. A good working environment can create efficiency. Thus, we cannot neglect the importance of it. Furthermore, our health should be at the first place while choosing works because without a good health, whatever chance to become a billionaire will turn out to be trifling. And seriously, you don’t want to make your efforts into toll right? So, if we still hold those bad habits, we should make some adjustments or even quit it.
Personally, I think the cause of having bad vibrations affects me the most because I often easily get influenced by others. And it sometimes nerves me when I’m doing some important things for instance, taking exams. So far, I’ve tried to get rid of it and worked it out.

沒有留言: