2008年3月10日 星期一

Journal ING - C'est la vie!

You might have seen or heard of this slogan before, "C'est la vie" means it's life. Yes, life has different meanings depending on how you lead your own one. We tend to search for the eternal meaning through this odyssey such as work, family, friends or even love.

So far, I feel like riding on a roller coaster because everything since 2008 is changing rapidly, no matter the future goal I used to have or the surroundings that circled me. But this is also why life is fruitful ! Always full of challenges and missions aiming different kinds of targets.

Accompanied by beautiful melody, I began to realize that music will be the only one who always shows fidelity to you throughout your journey searching the meaning of life. Though we cannot decide the outcome at the end of the road, but at least we can choose our favorite companies.

A couple of weeks ago, I’ve read a novel introducing the ten-top important things that we must do during our life. The ten-top are as below, find out the angel in your heart, pursue your own favorites, be confident, be well-prepared and do the plan in advance, start from RIGHT now and don’t wait, embrace every phases in your life, be satisfied and wait for good news, remember that success always comes after efforts.

Tips above frankly tell me that I’m the one who left at least 9 undone. I know it’s crazy but it’s true. And that’s why I need to meditate or reflex a bit on it. Maybe I can think in this way, at least I got one completed. Hehe…….

1 則留言:

~Teresa~ 提到...

C'est la vie! People will encounter different things in the life, no matter it is good or bad. The top ten important things echo my inner thought. We really should seize the moment and cherish what we have now. Moreover, what's the one that you have completed~~ Hehe..