Everyone must feel the heat recently which means that summer times is coming. Unfortunately, I myself don’t appreciate that very much; in contrast, I prefer winter time. There are some certain things that would “gain” in summer time, I’m sure you know what they are – mosquitoes, temperature and the number that shows on the utilities bill.
Yeah! Pretty sad I know! But that’s true! Can you imagine that someone wait for the bus for more than 15 minutes under the sunshine? That would be horrible! Maybe next time, you can try once.
I still don’t get that why summer time is considered as the high season in traveling industry because it was so hot out there, how come anyone would love to enjoy the heat instead of sitting on their couch and enjoying the cold air sent by the air-con.
Just go get your UV stuffs and sun block lotion ready! Let's fight for this terrible heat!

沒有留言:
張貼留言