“With great power, comes great responsibility” quoted by spiderman, now may be quoted by Ma Ying-jeou, newly elected Taiwanese 12th president.
On March 22th, there was a new born president for Taiwanese people. Winning Frank Shieh by more than 2 million votes, Ma has been modest as always. At that night, I was out wandering on streets in Taipei, I love that feeling – wandering while meditating and that was awesome, Trust Me! I saw fireworks all around celebrating the victory of KMT party; it was another milestone for KMT of course.
I’m not that much into politics, but as an adult who has the right to vote, somehow I feel it’s really important to make your right into action. This is the very first time I vote for one candidate and I must admit that it is not an easy task to choose one appropriate man to do the job.
Ma’s been widely debated on his originality of birth and is being doubted that whether he is able to make another uplift of Taiwanese economy. Still, what I’m trying to say is that “With great power, comes great responsibility”, it is absolutely the Herculean task.

沒有留言:
張貼留言