2008年6月15日 星期日

Journal ING - Before and After?



well, I've been watching MODTV (model TV show) for couple of months on iTune, and there I found that the tactics the makeup stylist applied on are incredible. Just take a look at the image of before and after, sometimes we can barely recognize the person because it was way too different. Therefore, the saying of makeup could change someone is true, and to tell the truth, most of the celebrities form Hollywoods are wearing a well-done artificial masque, for their beauties are simply from those makeup skills and works. But, I didn't assert that without makeup was good, the fact is How to use this well and don't go to far is the point. Furthermore, we have to have the recognition that makeup could harm your original skin which means it can never last long on your face for more than a half day or you might regret with this act.

沒有留言: