2008年6月14日 星期六
Journal ING - My Dream Car I
Have you had something that you can't resist on? Porsche Cayenne is REALLY something that has long been my dream. I sometimes dream of its rumble voice, so smooth and agreeable. In, the film, the car was in dark red, but I prefer one in PURE BLACK which can impress you right away with its galantry. I don't know whether I could be a tough driver, but I gotta say that til now, I didn't drive at all after the launch of my driving licence. By the way, who's going to lend his car to a ROOKIE? Will you? I really wanna take a ride in it!!! The boy describes it with the word phenomenal, well, I don't think it's enough, perhaps INCREDIBLE. And I should ssay that shift handling and power drifting.....ohhhh my...Guess I'm a wacko for Cayenne.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言