2007年10月21日 星期日

Journal-ING Jazz Concert

Last night, I went to the famous Annual Jazz Concert in the square of Taichung City Government. That was fantastic!!! The weather eventually cooled down when it's close to 8 pm. Sitting on the grass, feeling the cool wind, I could never forget why I experienced just in one special night. The music and enchanting melody embraced me warmly so that I wouldn’t feel cold in the dark but charming night. The Brazilian band played their favorite songs and chanted a little in a while and everyone was like drunk in their charms and sweetness. I see people holding hands, giving hugs to each other and even dancing with the music freely and happily. To be honest, any kind of music can be like this, so inspiring and so touching. But why is that? Someone said that as long as the frequency of the music perfectly fit the one in your heart, you will feel comfortable and unprecedented happiness. Judging from this opinion, I felt in the same way, I was so moved by this intriguing cadence and rhythm. It was definitely an unforgettable night in my life.

沒有留言: