Life isn't easy nor long, and how to seize the day has become my new goal of life. In my opinion, life can't be lived on by rules or any kinds of philosophy, but perhaps by coinsidence or lots of vicissitudes. We may expect to have something good to happen in our lives, but we cannot stop those bad from happening.
" Hard work and determination always win the day ", the proverb caught my eye during the first sight. I keep it in mind wherever I go or whatever I do. It shows me that how powerful one's mind is and how important that we have to make efforts in order to gain is.
Men are curious animals. We probe the answers through the life and we strived for a path when we get stocked.
People have also been wondering that how to win the best life among all. But I would say start from your daily life instead of your whole life.

沒有留言:
張貼留言