2008年3月10日 星期一

Journal ING - Sigh for the sign of the times : Gas hits record and what can we do to react?

“It’s really hard to make a living.” said one citizen in Los Angeles. I think it’s now an universal phenomena and has already influenced the fluctuation of all the performance in finance. According to the report, the average retail gasoline price has reached a new high and is expected to jump another 20 cents.

Similarly, in Taiwan, the consumers also strive to make the ends meet. Those daily supplies cost more than in the past. All goods relating to gasoline are now become the consumer’s nightmare. In consequence, consumers try to reduce the frequency of the use so that they will not need to buy them in big quantity.

In this downturn of economy, still, there are some shop owners or restaurants holders have their own ways to hold their customers tight. For instance, they provide them with more and more good quality goods with best prices in order to stimulate more purchases. This is really smart. On the other hand, lots of people surf the internet to find out those tips to reduce their huge expense on no matter dairies or luxury goods via BLOGS, the most popular creation throughout 21 century.

Take me as an example, blog is really something! I used to look up some information on the internet news, but now I don’t do that anymore. Now I surf those well-built blogs everyday to get those information I want. Although they are built and edited by website controllers only or the holder, they still make it look like a professional one. And that’s awesome because their works are even more exclusive and more explicit, that’s what I need

沒有留言: